Friday, October 2, 2009

artistcareer bloggy bits

I'm always a bit slow on the uptake – I've only just realised that artistcareer has released its latest newsletter with arty type blogs included. And yes my little patch was included – but I was so heartened to see fellow book art object folk sara and amanda had their blogs there too – nice!

I had a quick peruse of the list (as you do...) and found a few gems:

I loved finding prophet of bloom as I really adore what india flint gets up to (I love her book eco colour)

...then I fell over sewn earth with more eco fibre work... but I think my favourite find was jay dee - on the face of it jay dee and I share quite a few interests: Slow movement (snap) eco awareness (snap) booky things (big snap) so I'll have to drop by again and see what she is getting up to

there were oodles of blogs to check out (not all were my cup of tea – but you might LOVE them) drop over to the artistcareer site and have fun.


right now – I'm getting ready for the opening of the Meroogal Award at Spiral Gallery tonight (its first port of call in a long tour) I MUST remember to take my camera this time so I can share some pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for all your lovely comments - your words are greatly appreciated xx