Wednesday, November 23, 2011

an art gesture a day (aagad!) - day twenty three...


not making - but moving...


 

 music as loud as the system can muster


I dance through the house...
 
 jumping, twirling, throwing my hair into the air and caution to the wind!


I remember my teenage years - 
hours spent in a darkened room listening to/ playing music 
and dancing as if my life depended on it

(back then music and dance and my labrador gessie saved me from myself)


what a blast! 

what a relief!


(what FUN!)





** musical soundtrack was the recently released tribute album Ǎhk-to͝ong Bāy-Bi - Covered 
buy it for Jack White's stellar version of 'Love is Blindness'
or for the warm fuzzies you'll get knowing all proceeds from album sales are heading to the charity Concern




....




No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for all your lovely comments - your words are greatly appreciated xx