Friday, June 22, 2012

bonus gestures...


 While away - I did play...


In the printmaking room


(mmmmmmmmmm me loves the Albion)


In the car park  


(a bird book in suitable place - a gesture for a special friend)


as it was a temporary I left something behind to mark the spot....




(I wonder if it was found before the rain came?)


and talking of things left to be found.....





...



Today I have to get my work packed & ready 
to go to Hazelhurst Regional Gallery

(the gals are turning up tomorrow to collect the work to install next week..... 
opening night is Saturday June 30 - but as I have to be in Mittagong the following day 
I won't get to see the show...... 
if you are in the area maybe you can go and tell me how it all looks?)



oooooo busyness



.....



2 comments:

  1. Looks like you left just in time - I heard that roads in Gippsland were flooded again. Funny how you, symposium and floods so often seem to collide.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i KNOW!!!!!! pretty much every year I've travelled to the winter wymposium there's been floods either side of the sympo dates.... now this year - floods and cyclonic winds just before my tirp, an earthquake during - now floods again!..... I don't think I dare return!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for all your lovely comments - your words are greatly appreciated xx