Saturday, January 9, 2016

I am alpha and omega -- the beginning and the end...


I began playing with my abecedary project on instagram today 

--- throwing an initial (ha! accidental pun) couple of letters into the ring...


I found an old hand-lettered 'A' calligraphic piece in one of my plan drawers
(circa 1996 perhaps?)



and then looked out my back door to the courtyard gate

-- and what do you know



there's a 'Z'

and I didn't have to do anything other than raise my batphone

and tap the screen


(and that's what actually interests me the most in my wonky little project
- finding letters in the ordinary parts of the day, snapping them and making them mine
then sharing them in an arena - just because I can)



I've started with the beginning and the ending of the alphabet....
now I only have to find the middle bits

simples

yes?



feel free to find/tag/send letters that you might find going about your life

#abecedary2016

@book_ronnie


just because you can
(nope I don't have any more plans other than that 
lets see what happens together shall we?)


...


1 comment:

  1. Great idea.
    You've even found N looking at the Z sideways haha.
    Saying hello from the UK and finding you via Tinctory blog
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete

thanks for all your lovely comments - your words are greatly appreciated xx